Thursday, December 19, 2013

Final Reflection...

Looking back at this semester as a whole it's safe to say I have never been more challenged in my college classes. It was a whole new set of challenges as I faced the transition into becoming a teacher. Labs were filled with trial and error, attempting different teaching strategies, some working and some epically failing.

I was not always happy with the result of my teaching but at the end of the day it was all about giving it your best attempt and learning from your experiences! I can say I think that I have come a far way in my teaching abilities this semester.

I believe that best way to improve more is just through continual practice. We will get a lot of that next semester as it's now time to head back to high school....only this time I'm the teacher!

Here is a video I made from this semester that outlines some of the labs and the teaching strategy of clarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment